Skip to main content

A Day with Wendy

Today, I had the privilege to model on the Wendy Williams Show! The segment they used me for was called ‘Trend Remix’ where they partnered up the models to showcase this season’s trends in two different ways. They styled me in the metallic/high shine trend and I got the more casual outfit while the other model got the more professional/business look. I was styled by Melissa Garcia, an on-air fashion and lifestyle correspondent and celebrity stylist. All the outfits she picked out for the show today came from ruelala.com. My outfit for the show wasn't my typical style or aesthetic, but I love trying out new clothes and looks and branching out into different pieces I normally wouldn't wear!





Here are the brands I wore:

  • Metallic Skirt - Endless Rose , endlessrose.com
    • $66 on Ruelala , originally $100
  • Basic Tank - Velvet by Graham and Spencer , velvet-tees.com
    • $28 on Ruelala , originally $86
  • Sneakers - Soludos , soludos.com
    • $60 on Ruelala , originally $109
  • Sunglasses - Jimmy Choo , jimmychoo.com
    • $130 on Ruelala , originally $410
  • Purse - French Connection , frenchconnection.com
    • $50 on Ruelala , originally $78

Comments